Motors app compared to others on the app store
When comparing two or more similar apps, there are a few things to bear in mind. Things that will usually let you know before hand whether the app you’ve found is the right one for you. These are usually good things to keep in mind when deciding whether or not a car search app is worth keeping, or needs to be deleted right away.
1. How easy is the app to use? Can I figure out what I’m doing fairly quickly, or do I need an in depth tutorial to teach me where buttons are and so on.
2. How detailed are the functions I’m looking for? For example, a car search app should be able to search the site’s entire database of cars, and possibly have the option of being able to search according to various requirements such as colour, size, number of seats etc.
3. How quickly are the results delivered to me? Ideally, with an iPhone app you would like the results instantaneously. If you are asked to provide an email address for the results to be forwarded to you, this might be a good reason to be cautious.
4. What can I expect in terms of quality when it comes to the results? Some apps will just give you the name and type of car, with no pictures. Others will have pictures but no detailed information. Depending upon what you’re after, these will matter to different degrees.
5. How easy is it to get in touch with the seller once I find a car I like the look of? If the app is charging you a fee to be connected with the seller, it might be an idea to stay clear as it could be a scam.
All of these are simply rules of thumb to keep in mind when you are looking second hand cars from motors.co.uk or any other app.