Windows 8 might be the future of Tablets this is what Microsoft has to say but there are some of the rumors which might give this explanation but this is not the case here as ipad is domination the Tablets so as its OS the iOS for Apple tablets but Microsoft which recently released Windows 8 Developers preview which has now been implemented in iPad 2 thanks to some of the hackers who made it possible but keep it in mind its just the User Interface that will be look Alike the Windows 8 but once you use it you will see the real alike Windows 8 in ipad. This site has been maintained by AppAdvice where we have also mentioned the Video how to and how Windows 8 us used n ipad.
How to Install windows 8 UI in ipad 1 and ipad 2 with Video Turorial
First you download and get these first:
- Windows 8 installed on your computer or on a virtual machine.
- Splashtop Remote Desktop for iPad – Download it from HERE for $19.99
Steps to get Windows 8 Metro UI on iPad:
- Install Windows 8 developer edition on your computer or on a virtual machine.
- Download Splashtop Remote Desktop iPad app.
- Install Splashtop Streamer on your Windows 8 – Download from HERE
- Set up Splashtop Streamer on your computer and set a your password.
- Run Splashtop Remote Desktop on your iPad
- When your computer appears, select it
Windows 8 metro UI installed in Ipad